Terms of Service
- Using this site, you agree you understand our policies and you agree to them.
- This site will not be held responsible for the user-created content and activities on the site.
- You acknowledge and agree that all content (text and media) publicly or privately transmitted are the sole responsibility of the individual posting the content, not this site.
- This site reserves the right to add, remove or change any feature on the site at any time without notice or liability.
- You are responsible for your activities online and the confidentiality of your information.
- This site reserves the right to remove content that subjects other visitors to pornography, racism, bigotry, violence, hatred, profanity, or that has no substantive value.
- This site reserves the right to remove offensive and inappropriate discussions.
- Spam and blatant self-promotion are not tolerated on this site and will be removed.
- You cannot use this site to distribute or post illegal items or information or post to sites that engage in those activities.
- It is your responsibility to check any downloaded files for viruses, trojans, etc.
- You are responsible for your actions and activities on this site, and we may ban users who violate our Terms of Service.
- You are responsible for protecting your computer. We recommend installing a reliable virus protection program.
- This site utilizes a number of analytics tools to analyze visitors and traffic. This information is utilized to improve the content of the site.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Corporate Blogging Tips makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site & will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.All information is provided on an as-is basis.