To me, traveling is about freedom.
You are given a standing ovation the moment you mention travel blogging. My experience as a digital nomad has given me an understanding of the struggles and rewards of traveling and blogging simultaneously. It’s even more difficult to monetize your travel blog.
Travel bloggers often receive sponsorships (such as trips in which all expenses are covered) for their work, but not all bloggers are that fortunate at the beginning of their careers as bloggers.
The travel blogging niche is both popular & profitable and can generate significant amounts of revenue through a variety of monetization methods.
In this article, I am going to tell you about some of the best affiliate programs for blogging about travel.
I hope you make the most out of this unique list of travel affiliate programs.
Find out more about travel affiliate programs on this list if you have experience with affiliate marketing.
The Best Travel Affiliate Programs for Quadrupling Blog Income:
1. Booking.com Affiliate Program
The travel industry is well known for Booking.com.
Affiliate programs are available to anyone with a blog/website, an app, or a travel agency. Providing a wide variety of accommodations is a requirement for this program.
- Sign up is free and easy.
- Provides integration options for search boxes, deep links, and banners.
- Their commission split model is based on offers.
- The payout minimum is €100.
- PayPal is the payout method (sign up for a PayPal account).
- The Booking.com search box can be integrated into a WordPress blog using this official plugin.
2. TripAdvisor Affiliate Program
Reviews, recommendations, and bookings are usually found on TripAdvisor when people are planning a trip.
You can source content from your affiliate link and link back to original content from their website, so getting on this affiliate program will be valuable.
- The commission is 50%.
- With over 500,000 hotels and cities.
- Commissions are tier-based.
- Payments are made monthly
3. Travala Affiliate Program
Cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity, so now is the time to promote a travel website that accepts cryptocurrencies for payment. A cryptocurrency-friendly booking platform such as Travala offers a lucrative affiliate program that lets you earn cryptocurrency income from bookings.
All affiliates are welcome to join this program at no charge, and the base program offers affiliates 5% commission for any travel bookings made from their affiliate link. Another great feature of this program is that you get paid in cryptocurrencies.
At the bottom of the Travala homepage you can access the link to join their Affiliate program.
4. Agoda Affiliate Program
Travel bloggers should definitely consider Agoda in this list of affiliate programs with more than a quarter million properties.
Affiliates are welcome to join their in-house program (but blogs/websites are required).
It takes 48-72 hours for the approval to be completed manually.
- You can earn up to 60% commission on margin.
- Provides a search box, text links, and data feeds.
- Increase your revenue by 3x with hotel power ads.
- Payout minimum is $200.
- Direct bank transfer is the payout method.
5. Skyscanner Affiliate Program
I always check the price of flights on Skyscanner.
You will not be disappointed if you download their app if you’ve never done so before.
Skyscanner offers several options to help you with your travel blog. Travel Widget might be a good place to start.
In your sidebar or around content, this widget is most likely to generate an action from users. Users are redirected to the Skyscanner site by this widget.
It is also possible to hire a developer to integrate Skyscanner’s API with your website or mobile app to create your own search functionality.
- This company provides white-label flight search solutions that can be integrated into your website.
- APIs for travel affiliate programs are very popular.
- You can add this widget to your sidebar to book flights.
- It is one of the best and most comprehensive reference systems to get you started.
- Booking of flights, hotels, and rental cars is supported.
6. AirB&B Referral Program
There are two sides to every story when it comes to referral programs & affiliate programs.
Referral programs will instead reward you with points (or some other non-monetary value) which can be used to buy products from the same network.
You can earn decent money through AirB&B’s referral program by inviting other users.
Thousands of dollars in travel credit can be earned per account for successful referrals and a maximum of $72 for each successful referral.
- A user will also receive $18 worth of AirB&B credit when they share the referral link.
- In the travel industry, a well-known name.
- A good source of travel income
Affiliate marketing programs with ShareASale can be found in almost any niche.
The ShareASale website allows you to book many of the world’s leading airlines, hotels, and services (like Agoda,Qatar Airways, The Lalit Hotels, Riu Hotels, etc.).
The navigation in ShareASale may be confusing at first if you’ve never used it before.
- Payment is made by direct bank deposit.
- Affiliate programs offer higher minimum payouts than in-house affiliate programs.
- Find out what affiliate programs are performing best in each niche.
8. Amazon Associates
I always add Amazon’s affiliate program to any list I compile of exclusive niche-based affiliate programs.
The top online shopping destination is Amazon. Their reputation is amazing, and they can help you earn great amounts of money in no time.
You can link to any of Amazon’s products and earn money across the entire website once you join the Amazon Associates program.
You can make money each time a user you refer purchases any product from Amazon through the Amazon affiliate program. You don’t have to send them just one product.
- Reputable network.
- You can find plenty of guides & videos to help you get started.
- Travel-related products abound.
- As you refer more users, you get a higher commission.
- Best Indian Blogs from Top Bloggers to Follow
- Best Lifestyle Blogs to Follow
- Things You Must Know About Affiliate Marketing