Australia has the most number of Kangaroos. But not just wildlife, it also has a large number of dedicated servers. I am presenting to you the list of best dedicated servers in Australia. Choose anyone, and give your online project a boost.
List of 5 Best Dedicated Servers in Australia
Contabo is known for its German-quality dedicated server hosting. The system allows you to monitor and control your bare metal server with IPMI/ KVM.
You can automatically install any operating system and control panels. This includes Ubuntu, Windows, CentOS, Plesk, cPanel, Proxmox, Docker, etc.
Top Reasons to Choose Contabo:
- No noisy servers, no virtualization.
- HDD, SSD, and NVMe SSD options along with hardware RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10 are available.
- Dedicated IPv4 and IPv6 addresses. Additional IPs are available at extra cost.
- 1 Gbit/s connection with 32 TB of data transfer. You can upgrade up to 10 Gbit/s.
- Add more graphics to your server with Nvidia Tesla T4.
- AMD EPYC to run your own virtual machines.
- Complete web interface to manage your services.
- INTEL 10-CORE: $149.99 / month
- INTEL DUAL 10-CORE: $199.99 / month
- AMD EPYC 16 CORES: $229.99 / month
- AMD EPYC 32 CORES: $279.99 / month
An Australia-based server hosting company, ServersAustralia focuses on business growth. At no additional fees, the company offers DDoS protection, 100% uptime SLA and 100% round-the-clock support via phone and ticket.
The company has 8 data centers around the world and is Australia’s largest Private Network.
Top Reasons to Choose ServersAustralia:
- Powerful hardware technologies include Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), and the HPE ProLiant Gen10 series.
- No compromise on the security and flexibility of the server.
- HPE InfoSite monitoring in world-class Australian Equinix Data Centres.
- SSD and NVMe storage.
- Support via ticket and chat.
- Global data centers with 100% uptime SLA.
- All the servers are secured with DDoS protection.
- Blaze 4: $249/month with Intel Xeon E-2274G, 4 Cores 8 HT Cores @ 4.0Ghz, 32GB DDR4 ECC RAM, 2x 480GB NVMe storage, and 7TB @ 2x 10Gbe bandwidth.
- Blaze 6: $299/month with Intel Xeon E-2286G, 6 Cores 12 HT Cores @ 4.0Ghz, 64GB DDR4 ECC RAM, 2x 960GB NVMe storage, and 7TB @ 2x 10Gbe bandwidth.
- Enterprise 16: $499/month with AMD EPYC 7313P 16 Cores 32 HT Cores @ 3.0GHz, 6 Cores 12 HT Cores @ 4.0Ghz, 128GB DDR4 ECC RAM, 2x 240GB SSD RAID 1 – OS 2x 1.92TB NVME – Data storage, and 7TB @ 2x 10Gbe bandwidth.
- Enterprise 24: $699/month with AMD EPYC 7443P 24 Cores 48 HT Cores @ 2.85GHz, 256GB DDR4 ECC RAM, 2x 240GB SSD RAID 1 – OS 2x 1.92TB NVMe – Data, 7TB @ 2x 10Gbe.
- Enterprise 32: $899/month with 2x Intel Xeon Gold 6346 16 Cores 32 HT Cores @ 3.1GHz, 192GB DDR4 ECC RAM, 2x 240GB SSD RAID 1 – OS 2x 3.84TB NVMe – Data storage, 7TB @ 2x 10Gbe bandwidth
- Enterprise 48: $1099/month with 2x AMD EPYC 7443 24 Cores 48 HT Cores @ 2.85GHz, 256GB DDR4 ECC RAM, 2x 240GB SSD RAID 1 – OS 2x 3.84TB NVMe – Data storage, 7TB @ 2x 10Gbe bandwidth.
- Enterprise 64: $1499/month with 2x AMD EPYC 7543 32 Cores 64 HT Cores @ 2.8GH, 512GB DDR4 ECC RAM, 2x 240GB SSD RAID 1 – OS 2x 3.84TB NVMe – Data storage, and 7TB @ 2x 10Gbe bandwidth.
Get agility, and flexibility with Intergrid’s Bare metal and Dedicated servers. The servers offer 100% uptime to meet the demands of any cloud workload.
The network is spanned all around Australia and NZ cities which reduces the latency and increases the speed.
With the easy-to-manage interface, you can manage servers or use powerful APIs for DevOps. You can instantly deploy the servers in 7 cities in Australia.
Top Reasons to Choose Intergrid:
- Choice of installing over 50 OS including Windows, Linux, and more.
- You can load a custom ISO for custom deployments and get it done within minutes.
- Instant server deployment after the order is received.
- One-click server deployment and colocation services.
- Simple and robust web interface.
- Real-time changes in a few clicks.
- Powerful API for fast deployments that speed up your workflow.
- Competitive pricing options.
- IPMI management for servers that allows you to start, stop and restart.
Pricing for Sydney location:
- Dual E5-2650 v3: $260 /mo with 2.3 GHz 10C cores, 32GB RAM, 2 X 280 HDD storage, and 10 TB data.
- E-2236: $410 /mo with 3.4 GHz 6C, 64GB RAM, 500GB NVMe storage, and 10 TB data.
- HPE – Dual E5-2680 v3: $450 /mo with 2.5 GHz 12C, 512GB RAM, 2 X 1TB SSD, and 10 TB data.
Servermania has dedicated servers near Australia that cost less than the Australia dedicated servers. Businesses in Australia can leverage super connectivity to Australia and New Zealand.
At Servermania, you get a reliable, affordable, and fully customizable dedicated server. A dedicated hosting account management team works parallel with you for any requirements that you might have.
Whether you need SSD storage or DDoS protection, you can get everything with custom requirements.
Top Reasons to Choose Servermania:
- 100% uptime SLA with 24/7 expert support. The response time is less than 15 minutes.
- Latest and Industry-Leading Intel Xeon Hardware Options
- Flexible managed solutions from server monitoring to hardware and software solutions.
- Wide range of dedicated IP addresses.
- Linux and Windows operating systems with KVM access to complete OS installation on your own.
- Intel E3 1270 V6: $128/month with 4x 3.8 GHz, 32 GB RAM, 2x 500 GB SSD, and 50 GB cloud backup.
- 2x Intel E5 2695 V2: $189/month with 24x 2.4 GHz, 64 GB RAM, 2 x 500 GB SSD, and 50 GB cloud backup.
- Intel E3 1240 V3: $200/month with 4 x 3.4 GHz, 32 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD storage, and 50 GB cloud backup.
Digital Pacific offers a pool of different servers ranging from Intel, AMD, Hypercore, and Terastore servers.
All Digital Pacific servers deploy Dell Enterprise hardware that gives high reliability. The system also incorporates Juniper hardware.
All of this results in 99.99% uptime SLA with 24/7 expert support and DDoS monitoring and protection.
Starting at just $99 per month, the Digital Pacific servers cut your hosting cost and offer guaranteed performance.
Top Reasons to Choose Digital Pacific:
- Get the latest OS installed on Windows or Linux dedicated servers.
- 24/7 managed services available on CentOS, Windows, Ubuntu, cPanel, and Plesk.
- 40 Gbit ethernet connectivity for serious networking infrastructure.
- Reliability and performance come with server-grade SSD storage, Intel processors, Dell blade, and rack mount servers.
- Equinix data centers with the DC operations team to deploy the dedicated servers securely.
- Built-in DDoS protection, juniper hardware firewall security for complete server protection.
- X-M620-1: $99.00/month with 1 x Xeon E5-2640v2 2.0 GHz, 8 cores, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 2 x 240GB SSD disk, 240 GB storage, 1 RAID, and 5 TB data.
- X-M620-2: $129.00/month with 1 x Xeon E5-2650v2 2.6 GHz, 8 cores, 24GB DDR3 RAM, 2 x 240GB SSD disk, 240 GB storage, 1 RAID, and 5 TB data.
- X-M620-3: $149.00/month with 1 x Xeon E5-2640v2 2.0 GHz, 10 cores, 32GB DDR3 RAM, 2 x 240GB SSD disk, 240 GB storage, 1 RAID, and 5 TB data.
And many more plans.
If your target audience is in Australia or nearby, then you need to choose an Australian server. I prefer Contabo for its VPS and dedicated hosting services due to German quality hardware.
You have multiple dedicated server choices from the list, so choose anyone based on price and server configuration.