Australia has the most number of Kangaroos. But not just wildlife, it also has many dedicated servers and data centers. I am presenting the list of the best companies that offer dedicated servers in Australia. Choose anyone, and give your online project a boost.
10 Best Dedicated Server Companies in Australia
Contabo is known for its German-quality dedicated server hosting. The system allows you to monitor and control your bare metal server with IPMI/ KVM.
You can automatically install any operating system and control panels. This includes Ubuntu, Windows, CentOS, Plesk, cPanel, Proxmox, Docker, etc.
Top Reasons to Choose Contabo:
- INTEL 10-CORE: $149.99 / month
- INTEL DUAL 10-CORE: $199.99 / month
- AMD EPYC 16 CORES: $229.99 / month
- AMD EPYC 32 CORES: $279.99 / month
An Australia-based server hosting company, ServersAustralia focuses on business growth. The company offers DDoS protection, 100% uptime SLA and 100% round-the-clock support via phone and ticket at no additional fees.
The company has 8 data centers worldwide and is Australia’s largest Private Network.
Top Reasons to Choose ServersAustralia:
- Blaze 4: $249/month with Intel Xeon E-2274G, 4 Cores 8 HT Cores @ 4.0Ghz, 32GB DDR4 ECC RAM, 2x 480GB NVMe storage, and 7TB @ 2x 10Gbe bandwidth.
- Blaze 6: $299/month with Intel Xeon E-2286G, 6 Cores 12 HT Cores @ 4.0Ghz, 64GB DDR4 ECC RAM, 2x 960GB NVMe storage, and 7TB @ 2x 10Gbe bandwidth.
- Enterprise 16: $499/month with AMD EPYC 7313P 16 Cores 32 HT Cores @ 3.0GHz, 6 Cores 12 HT Cores @ 4.0Ghz, 128GB DDR4 ECC RAM, 2x 240GB SSD RAID 1 – OS 2x 1.92TB NVME – Data storage, and 7TB @ 2x 10Gbe bandwidth.
- Enterprise 24: $699/month with AMD EPYC 7443P 24 Cores 48 HT Cores @ 2.85GHz, 256GB DDR4 ECC RAM, 2x 240GB SSD RAID 1 – OS 2x 1.92TB NVMe – Data, 7TB @ 2x 10Gbe.
- Enterprise 32: $899/month with 2x Intel Xeon Gold 6346 16 Cores 32 HT Cores @ 3.1GHz, 192GB DDR4 ECC RAM, 2x 240GB SSD RAID 1 – OS 2x 3.84TB NVMe – Data storage, 7TB @ 2x 10Gbe bandwidth
- Enterprise 48: $1099/month with 2x AMD EPYC 7443 24 Cores 48 HT Cores @ 2.85GHz, 256GB DDR4 ECC RAM, 2x 240GB SSD RAID 1 – OS 2x 3.84TB NVMe – Data storage, 7TB @ 2x 10Gbe bandwidth.
- Enterprise 64: $1499/month with 2x AMD EPYC 7543 32 Cores 64 HT Cores @ 2.8GH, 512GB DDR4 ECC RAM, 2x 240GB SSD RAID 1 – OS 2x 3.84TB NVMe – Data storage, and 7TB @ 2x 10Gbe bandwidth.
Get agility and flexibility with Intergrid’s Bare metal and Dedicated servers. The servers offer 100% uptime to meet the demands of any cloud workload.
The network is spanned all around Australia and NZ cities, reducing latency and increasing speed.
With the easy-to-manage interface, you can manage servers or use powerful APIs for DevOps. You can instantly deploy the servers in 7 cities in Australia.
Top Reasons to Choose Intergrid:
- Choice of installing over 50 OS including Windows, Linux, and more.
- You can load a custom ISO for custom deployments and complete it within minutes.
- Instant server deployment after the order is received.
- One-click server deployment and colocation services.
- Simple and robust web interface.
- Real-time changes in a few clicks.
- Powerful API for fast deployments that speed up your workflow.
- Competitive pricing options.
- IPMI management for servers that allows you to start, stop and restart.
Pricing for Sydney location:
- Dual E5-2650 v3: $260 /mo with 2.3 GHz 10C cores, 32GB RAM, 2 X 280 HDD storage, and 10 TB data.
- E-2236: $410 /mo with 3.4 GHz 6C, 64GB RAM, 500GB NVMe storage, and 10 TB data.
- HPE – Dual E5-2680 v3: $450 /mo with 2.5 GHz 12C, 512GB RAM, 2 X 1TB SSD, and 10 TB data.
Servermania has dedicated servers near Australia that cost less than the Australia dedicated servers. Businesses in Australia can leverage super connectivity to Australia and New Zealand.
At Servermania, you get a reliable, affordable, and fully customizable dedicated server. A dedicated hosting account management team works parallel with you for any requirements that you might have.
Whether you need SSD storage or DDoS protection, you can get everything with custom requirements.
Top Reasons to Choose Servermania:
- 100% uptime SLA with 24/7 expert support. The response time is less than 15 minutes.
- Latest and Industry-Leading Intel Xeon Hardware Options
- Flexible managed solutions from server monitoring to hardware and software solutions.
- Wide range of dedicated IP addresses.
- Linux and Windows operating systems with KVM access to complete OS installation on your own.
- Intel E3 1270 V6: $128/month with 4x 3.8 GHz, 32 GB RAM, 2x 500 GB SSD, and 50 GB cloud backup.
- 2x Intel E5 2695 V2: $189/month with 24x 2.4 GHz, 64 GB RAM, 2 x 500 GB SSD, and 50 GB cloud backup.
- Intel E3 1240 V3: $200/month with 4 x 3.4 GHz, 32 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD storage, and 50 GB cloud backup.
Digital Pacific offers a pool of Intel, AMD, Hypercore, and Terastore servers.
All Digital Pacific servers deploy Dell Enterprise hardware that provides high reliability. The system also incorporates Juniper hardware.
This results in 99.99% uptime SLA with 24/7 expert support and DDoS monitoring and protection.
Starting at just $99 per month, the Digital Pacific servers cut your hosting cost and offer guaranteed performance.
Top Reasons to Choose Digital Pacific:
- Get the latest OS installed on Windows or Linux dedicated servers.
- 24/7 managed services available on CentOS, Windows, Ubuntu, cPanel, and Plesk.
- 40 Gbit ethernet connectivity for serious networking infrastructure.
- Reliability and performance come with server-grade SSD storage, Intel processors, Dell blade, and rack mount servers.
- Equinix data centers with the DC operations team to deploy the dedicated servers securely.
- Built-in DDoS protection, juniper hardware firewall security for complete server protection.
- X-M620-1: $99.00/month with 1 x Xeon E5-2640v2 2.0 GHz, 8 cores, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 2 x 240GB SSD disk, 240 GB storage, 1 RAID, and 5 TB data.
- X-M620-2: $129.00/month with 1 x Xeon E5-2650v2 2.6 GHz, 8 cores, 24GB DDR3 RAM, 2 x 240GB SSD disk, 240 GB storage, 1 RAID, and 5 TB data.
- X-M620-3: $149.00/month with 1 x Xeon E5-2640v2 2.0 GHz, 10 cores, 32GB DDR3 RAM, 2 x 240GB SSD disk, 240 GB storage, 1 RAID, and 5 TB data.
And many more plans.
You can rent Oneprovider Dedicated server without sharing it with anyone else. With a dedicated server, you can choose the operating system and other hardware resources such as CPU, RAM, etc.
You have to handle the server yourself if you choose the unmanaged server. With a managed dedicated server, you get full software support 24/7.
Top Reasons to Choose Oneprovider:
- Dedicated servers are available in over 146 locations worldwide.
- Their in-house OnePanel allows you to manage your servers and staff accounts, view bandwidth and usage statistics, etc.
- Contact the support team any time of the day, and they will answer you promptly. The team is located on three continents and speaks 4 different languages to make you feel at home.
- Oneprovider offers advantages to resellers and allows them to manage their servers at fingertips.
Choosing a server outside Australia is not a good idea if your site visitors are driven from Australia. With Unihost Australian servers, you can provide the best speed to your visitors.
The datacenter is located in Australia that provides low latency and stable connection. All the packages include 500GB of backup storage and protection from DDoS attacks.
Top Reasons to Choose Unihost:
- BIOS-level access to the server and also Rescue Mode access.
- The encrypted connection ensures your data is secure.
- Free IPMI/KVM over IP.
- DDoS attack protection with a hardware firewall protection.
- vRack allows you to connect to any server within the same data center. No need to pay extra for rack purchase and traffic.
- While complex issues are resolved via a ticket, simple ones are resolved immediately via chat, skype, phone, etc.
Onlive server may not be the cheapest dedicated server in Australia but is suitable for any website. It is a reliable dedicated hosting provider with guaranteed uptime and a secured solution.
Complete flexibility of servers lets users expand their site by upgrading the server resources as and when needed. Unlike virtual servers, dedicated servers offer higher bandwidth and speed.
Top Reasons to Choose Onlive server:
- Robust hardware provides excellent performance.
- Best uptime as you do not need to share your server with others.
- No need to opt for a new server as you can scale your existing server.
- Full control over your server configuration, along with root and admin control.
- There are heavy traffic servers available to handle a large amount of traffic.
9. DQ Digital
DataQuest Digital offers 100% Australian-hosted enterprise-grade servers with 24/7 technical support for every user. You can take advantage of the IBM Cloud, offering 60 data centers worldwide for your global business.
Top Reasons to Choose DQ Digital:
- Leverage AI to expand your business globally by solving real-world problems.
- Unmatched performance with public cloud.
- Around-the-clock monitoring and industry security standards.
- Accelerate your business with IBM Cloud innovation.
- Fast SSD drives with the best hardware.
- Every hosting package includes free one-click apps.
BinaryLane provides reliable and secure dedicated servers with 99.9% uptime SLA and NVMe storage. You get Linux, Windows, and cPanel Dedicated server.
These aren’t bare metal servers but a thin hypervisor layer that helps in hardware maintenance during scheduled outages. The servers are pre-installed with CentOS, Ubuntu, and Windows server.
Top Reasons to Choose BinaryLane:
- A simple and intuitive control panel.
- Fast NVMe storage, and disc management like split, resize, and more.
- Supports both internet connectivity IPv4 and IPv6.
- Tight security with external firewall and port blocking.
- OpenStack Compute API.
- Automated backups are scheduled daily, ensuring your data is safe every day.
- Servers are located in Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane.
- Top 10 Server Monitoring Tools: 2022 Edition
- 10 Affordable Dedicated Server Hosting in Germany & German-VPS Providers
- 10 Affordable Dedicated Server Companies In the Netherlands
You must choose an Australian server if your target audience is in Australia or nearby. Due to German quality hardware, I prefer Contabo for its VPS and dedicated hosting services.
You have multiple dedicated server choices from the list, so choose anyone based on price and server configuration.