In this article, I am going to share the best AdPlexity Alternatives.
Some people earn a lot of money by being an affiliate. They use different tools to do this.
One tool that they may use is spy software, which lets them see what other people are doing and how they work. Other tools may let them see what networks their competitors are using and how they market.
What is Adplexity?
For Affiliate marketers, AdPlexity is one tool that stands out as the best in the market. However, here we will talk about AdPlexity alternatives for your affiliate marketing needs.
Adplexity will help you understand what is happening in the advertising world. You can see what your competitors are doing and even evaluate their products and services.
That’s not it because its alternative as well gives you the real marketing insights to help you stay on top of the industry.
So, let’s begin with AdPlexity alternatives.
9 Best AdPlexity Alternatives in 2022
There are other options you can use for your house. They might be cheaper and offer more than just one feature. Check out our list of the 10 best Adplexity alternatives and competitors.
Adbeat is a computer. It crawls millions of pages every day to find ads. It can tell you how many people are advertising and what they are advertising about.
This program helps you see what other people are doing with digital ads. You will know how they are spending their money and this will help you spend your money the way that works best.
Agencies use Adbeat to meet their clients. Ad networks and publishers also use this tool so that they can find the ad networks they are selling space for and the advertisers who pay for it. Just like them, Adbeat can help you be more valuable to your clients.
Adbeat lets you see how well your ads are doing for free. If you want more features, there are three plans to choose from:
- The Standard plan is $249,
- The Advanced plan is $349, and
- The Enterprise plan has custom pricing.
Pros & Cons of Adbeat
- A good search functionality.
- A wide range of networks and displays that are native to desktops and smartphones.
- Impressive insights that are often complex but can be found nowhere else.
- The data is constantly updated in real-time.
- The platform is easy to use and navigate.
- The pricing is very affordable, and there is a free trial too.
- You can get Adbeat’s insights even without signing up for an account which is great for smaller businesses who are just starting out or don’t want to make a long-term commitment just yet.
- Adbeat doesn’t offer a free account but the pricing starts at just $5 per month which, for most businesses, makes it affordable even if you decide to stick with them for a long time without ever upgrading.
- The main feature of this product is its high-quality insights; those looking for more advanced tools or data will likely be disappointed.
- Overall, Adbeat is a great platform that offers impressive insights and an easy-to-use interface for a very affordable price. Businesses of all sizes should definitely consider signing up for it.
- Adbeat can be pretty expensive, which may make it difficult for small companies and people starting out to use the platform.
Up next we have WhatRunsWhere. This is a tool that will tell you what drives conversions. It will give you an analysis of what ads work best for generating traffic. It will also show you the most popular networks and formats for ads.
WhatRunsWhere is a place with tools to figure out ads and products. There are 20,000 sites in it. It has 90,000 advertisers and 500 networks in 5 countries.
You can see the top ads from across the web and what is different between brands and affiliate campaigns. Moreover, this one has amazing tools for further help.
These tools help you when you are looking for ads on the web.
The tool covers many countries, including the USA, UK, Australia, Canada, and Germany. You can see what ads are popular in these countries by searching by keyword or date range.
WhatRunsWhere has three different packages.
- The basic package is $299 per month,
- The full coverage package is $399 per month, and
- The enterprise package is personally customized.
WhatRunsWhere Pros & Cons
- WhatRunsWhere has a search campaign by publishers, ad networks, advertisers, ad copy, or keyword.
- It covers 90+ ad networks.
- Able to view traffic sources.
- Tracks domain easily.
- Has placement suggestion.
- Mobile ad data.
- Easy to use interface.
- Very comprehensive data.
- Affordable price.
- Fast and reliable customer service.
AdSector offers a way to filter ads. You can download landing pages, and it will show advertisements for you in a few clicks. This one has a straightforward interface that you can filter through.
You can also download landing pages and target market interests. This one helps you find ads by affiliate network and tracking system. You can see the people who are interested in your ad.
AdSector is popular because of its amazing features. One of them has images that you can use for your ad to connect with customers emotionally. It has detailed analytics so you know how your ads are doing.
For pricing, AdSector offers just the introductory plan and that costs:
- $249 a month
Pros & Cons of AdSector
- A good amount of features offered.
- The intelligence used is pretty competitive.
- The time you would require for learning or to the campaign is cut down significantly.
- The search choices and filter options are pretty advanced.
- It’s so much easier because it has a library of banners that are sourced by 3rd party, which facilitates the process of creating campaigns with less effort.
- You can upload an unlimited number of banners to your account, which is one of the most beneficial advantages it has to offer.
- It aims at filling up all your needs when it comes to ads whether it be video, banners, or any other kind. It offers inexpensive plans for people who choose not to spend too much on marketing their business.
- The cons of using Adsector are that it is quite costly and the lack of information about the owner makes it look unprofessional.
Another one of the most powerful AdPlexity alternatives is AdSpy. AdSpy is a place where you can see ads that are on social media. You can see the ads that competitors put there. This one is actually renowned for its largest list of all the ads in the world!
AdSpy allows you to post ads from 202 counties and 14.5 million advertisers. This way you can see what people are doing around the world, find out about new products and get data on your competitors.
With this, you can help you see trends, find new products and campaigns, and compete with your competitors.
AdSpy lets you see what ads are on a site. There are many options to choose from. You can search by URL, ad text, page name, and more. You can also look at comments that others have made about the ads and see who the ad targets based on age and gender.
The pricing of this one goes with just 1 plan:
- $149/month for unlimited usage.
Pros & Cons of AdSpy
- AdSpy is always up to date with the latest ads!
- User-friendly interface!
- Perfect for keeping track of your campaigns!
- A valuable research tool!
- The AdSpy plan is too expensive for some people to afford
- Most of the ads are irrelevant to the person
PowerAdSpy is a great way to see what ads are successful on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Google. It allows you to see things like the country they target, their marital status, their age group, and more.
PowerAdSpy is a tool that helps you see which ads are winning and how they work, so you can do the same thing to get more customers.
You can search for keywords, domains, or other pages to find out what people like and copy those strategies for your own business.
You can also use it to search all social media ads that are going to a click funnel, and offer page, or opt-in page. It helps eCommerce owners to find the ads that go to Shopify, WooCommerce, and Magento. You can also find any keyword or advertiser so you can grow your email list fast by duplicating what they do.
It’s software that makes sure you make money by looking at data from ads all over the world.
There are different pricing plans:
- Free Plan
- Basic – $49/month,
- Standard – $99/month,
- Premium – $149/month,
- Platinum – $249/month,
- Titanium – $299/month, and
- Palladium – $349/month.
Pros & Cons of PowerAdspy
- It is very easy to use.
- Information is obtained from 15+ countries.
- Information can be acquired from multiple platforms.
- You can easily spy on someone’s data.
- It is free for a limited trial period.
- You can preview data before purchasing it for $199+.
- PowerAdspy provides national and international coverage and 8) PowerAdspy is great for spying on just about any phone without needing physical access to the target phone.
- One potential downside of PowerAdspy is that it can be a little pricey for some people.
- Additionally, there is no proper way to direct users on how to put the tools to use, which could lead to frustration.
6. Native Ad Buzz
This is a tool for finding information about ads you can use. It is an alternative to Adplexity. You can start your own business and be successful by using text, products, strategies, and images that work online now.
With the Native Ad Buzz forum, you will not need to struggle alone because there are other people in the mastermind forum who will help you with what you need to know about advertising on the internet.
You can get help with business ideas if you join the Native Ad Buzz forum. You can learn about what is hot in advertising and get advice from people who are successful in internet marketing.
You can also find out about ads that are popular right now, save your favorite campaigns, and spy on your competitors by looking at their ads.
There are 3 prices:
- Standard – $47,
- Pro – $97, and
- Pro Annual – $575
- You can go for the trial for $7
Pros & Cons of Native Ad Buzz
- Native Ad Buzz allows you to store all the ads that interest you in one place.
- You can filter the ads according to the device you are using.
- Native Ad Buzz is user-friendly and easy to navigate.
- The ads are of high quality and relevance.
- You can customize your experience with Native Ad Buzz according to your needs and preferences.
- The team at Native Ad Buzz is always available to help and answer any questions you may have.
- Native Ad Buzz is a reliable and trustworthy source of information about ads and their campaigns.
- The team at Native Ad Buzz is constantly working to improve the user experience and provide the best possible service.
- Native Ad Buzz is a valuable resource for anyone interested in ads and their campaigns.
- You only have access to the basic features with the free trial.
- It can be difficult to find your way around the software.
Anstrex is an ad intelligence tool that offers many features. It helps you spy on native ads and push notification ads. It offers three products: Native, Push, and Dropship.
The product has unique features like screenshot capture of landing pages for each ad to sophisticated searching capabilities and the use of multiple Boolean filters and operators.
Anstrex also offers a reverse image search to show you viral images and unrivaled statistical reporting, among other things.
Anstrex Native helps you make a winning campaign. It watches your competitors and tells you more about what they are doing in their ads.
Anstrex also has 157,000 advertisers from 65 countries. You can find out a lot with them without having to do a lot of work.
Anstrex Push allows you to find out what is working in push advertising. You can see what the people who are good at this kind of advertising do.
You can spy on the top advertisers that dominate the push notification ad space and get visibility into CPC history and bids, access cloaked pages easily, and see entire campaigns at your fingertips.
Anstrex Native offers two plans:
- Native Only for $59.99 and
- Native Push for $124.99.
Anstrex push is packaged into two pricing plans:
- Solo for $79.99 per month per user, or
- The Bundle & Save plan for $124.99 per month per user.
Pros & Cons of Anstrex
- Anstrex offers the largest number of networks for ads.
- The money return policy is 2 days.
- The dashboard is well-organized and easy to navigate.
- You can spy on a lot of countries with Anstrex.
- The customer support is very good and helpful.
- You can track a lot of data with Anstrex.
- The tool is very user-friendly and easy to understand.
- Anstrex is a great choice for anyone who wants to spy on ads.
- The price is very good and affordable.
- The cons of Anstrex include the fact that the learning curve is pretty steep so that it aids beginners in adding spy tools.
Advantage is a good alternative to Adplexity. It helps you find campaigns that will work well, find funnels, and also see what your competition is doing. You can also use it to find new keywords and advertisers.
Advault is actually known for its amazing feature. AdTracker is a feature of advertising on Advault. It can show you information like the keywords people are using, where the ads are published, and which ad networks they show up on. You can also see when new ads come out and get contact information for advertisers in LeadFinder so that you can contact them directly.
Advault lets you search for products that super affiliates promote on native networks. You can also find direct affiliates and marketers.
Moreover, this one is available in two pricing plans:
- Pro for $97 per month and
- Network at $1499 per month.
Pros & Cons of Advault
- Good customer service
- Perfect ad spy tool for online marketing.
- Advault is a relatively new company and lacks the popularity and experience of some of the other competitors.
- The very expensive price point may also deter some buyers.
SpyOver is for people who are interested in ads. It can show you what’s new and trending. You can use it to see the impressions of an ad in a country over a period of time, or even on certain devices.
There are other things that this tool does too, like letting you download landings or ads by single-clicking them. You can also analyze what your competitors are doing online with this tool.
SpyOver is good for over 15 types of networks. Downloading the ads feature is pretty interesting. And with the language filter, it will be easier to find what you are looking for.
This one also has 2 plans for ad needs:
- Professional plan – $149.
- Corporate plan – $299.
Pros & Cons of SpyOver
- SpyOver can cover over 15 types of networks.
- The downloading the ads feature is pretty interesting!
- The system of filtering according to the language makes things easier!
- SpyOver is very user-friendly and easy to use!
- SpyOver offers excellent value for your money!
- SpyOver is the best spy software available on the market today!
- The cons of SpyOver include the fact that it’s a little expensive and I feel like I need more affiliate networks to make it work for me.
- Adplexity vs AdSpy: Which Is #1 and Best For Advertisers?
- Adplexity vs SpyOver: Which One Is The Best Spy Tool?
- Adplexity vs Anstrex
FAQs (AdPlexity Alternatives)
👉 Does AdPlexity offer any free trial?
AdPlexity does not offer free trials. If you sign up for AdPlexity and do not like it, you can ask for your money back. You must do this within 24 hours of signing up.
💁♀️ Which ad networks does AdPlexity support?
AdPlexity supports many different ad networks. These include Taboola, RevContent, Outbrain, and MGID.
🙆♀️ Is AdPlexity accurate?
AdPlexity is a software that tells you how to spy on ads. It can tell you what an ad is about, how long it will be on the screen, and its cost. It saves your time and money.
🔥 Why is AdPlexity better than other ads spy tools?
AdPlexity is the most comprehensive advertising platform with over 75 countries and major companies covered. With its innovative features, you can find successful ads no matter where they are located in this globe!
🧩 What Platforms does AdPlexity Support?
The versatility of AdPlexity makes it a great fit for many different types of businesses. From traditional desktop browsing to mobile and eCommerce platforms, there's something here that will meet your needs!
💵 How do I benefit from using AdPlexity?
You can't afford to miss out on the latest and greatest marketing trends. But with AdPlexity, you'll always have a competitive edge over your competitors because we provide full insight into what is working for them so that YOU know how best leverage it in YOUR campaign!
🙆♀️ Which tool is better SpyOver vs Adplexity?
If you are looking for a product to help increase your website’s conversion rate, then AdPlexity may be the right fit. In addition, it has more features than Spyover and offers competitive pricing which means that this company will not leave any room unused on their end!
🧏♂️ What are some pros of Advault?
1. ADVault makes it easy to get keywords for your content. 2. ADVault makes it easy to stay alert to all the latest advertising.
🤷 Which tool is better Anstrex vs Adplexity?
Adplexity is a company that offers almost everything Anstrex does with cheaper prices. The two biggest differences between Adplexit and its competitor are the price point, which comes in much lower for many items; as well as customer service experience
🙎 What is use of Native Ad Buzz?
The use of Native Ad Buzz will enable you to conquer native advertising and create successful campaigns by viewing the marketing strategies that are being used against your competitors. It's a perfect fit for individuals looking up their own ad campaign, as well!
💁♂️ Which tool is cheaper PowerAdspy or Adplexity?
The price for PowerAdSpy is cheaper, and it has more data. It's also a one-stop shop in the Spy Tool category!
🙇♂️ Is AdSpy a good alternative to Adplexity?
One of the most powerful AdPlexity alternatives is called AdSpy. It's a place where you can see ads that are on social media and it has an index for all types of advertising in order to help your business find what they're looking for more easily than ever before!
👉 WhatRunsWhere vs Adplexity?
AdPlexity is the perfect place for anyone interested in advertising research. I personally recommend using Adplexity because they have similar capabilities as WhatRunsWhere and it will save you time!
👍 Which tool is better Adplexity vs Adbeat?
Get the most out of your advertising investments with Adplexity. It's a revolutionary ad tool that lets you see how well competitor ads are doing in comparison to each other, and what their success rate has been on different devices!
We suggest you try these Adplexity alternatives because they will help you watch your competitors and also give accurate real-time data.
They can be used without any effort to advertise your ads. One of the best is the Anstrex tool because it has great features and an affordable price.
It can be pretty hard to manage affiliate marketing and advertise better but these tools will definitely make your work easier.