As a blogger, you know that SEO is important for your website. If you want to improve your website’s ranking and attract more visitors, you need to optimize your content using the best tools and techniques.
In this post, I’ll introduce you to SurferSEO, a powerful tool that can help you improve your SEO ranking quickly and easily. Keep reading the SurferSEO review to learn more about SurferSEO and how it can help you boost your blog traffic!
What Is SurferSEO?
SurferSEO is a cloud-based on-page automation tool that lets you monitor and evaluate your own pages to what’s actually ranking in the search engine results pages.
Rather than guessing what Google wants to rate, this tool provides a data-driven overview of what’s lacking from your listing. Instead of guessing what Google wants to rank, this tool provides a data-driven overview of precisely what the page is lacking.
The SurferSEO tool examines over 500 SEO ranking factors to help you develop the keyword rankings and, as anticipated, drive revenues. The following are only a couple of them:
- Word count is essential in competitive material.
- Header tags are tags that appear at the top of the page.
- Use of keywords and real density
- LSI and partial keywords are two types of keywords.
- A more accurate TF-IDF keyword review.
- Titles in the meta section.
- Comparisons of site loading times
- Alt tags are a form of alternative text.
- Page loading time.
- And there are hundreds of SERP similarity variables to consider!
Surfer is a Content Intelligence platform that helps content teams develop products, organic search, and sales by combining content planning, development, and automation into one seamless process.
Surfer’s goal is to help everyone produce the best, most appropriate content possible and improve the web’s quality. We agree that marketing results and service quality are inextricably linked and that you can never choose one over the other.
Thousands of material, SEO, and management consultants rely on Surfer to boost their digital presence. You can easily identify the best content opportunities, develop a content plan for the coming months, and write persuasive articles based on data-driven guidance using Surfer’s powerful algorithms.Get SurferSEO Now
Features Of SurferSEO
1. SERP Analyzer
This is Surfer SEO’s best feature, and it’ll save you a lot of time when it comes to optimizing your content.
The SERP Scanner is a tool that analyzes (obviously) the highest-ranking sites for a specific keyword.
2. Content Editor
You can use the text editor to build an on-page SEO content strategy and to correct any previous content you’ve published.
The Surfer Material Editor has many distinct benefits, including the ability to use data again from SERP Analyzer for real-time results. It also allows you to optimize your writing as you go.
3. Keyword Research
Keyword analysis will look for sentences that come up in Google searches with about the same results.
The rationale is that if another high-ranking site was effective in top spots because of their keyword, you should do the same for yours.
4. SEO Audit
This feature of Surfer SEO is, in my view, one of the most useful.
SEO Audit saves you time and money by automating a lot of the tasks that you really had to do manually with the Evaluation method.
5. Content Planner
The content planner is something that gives you a huge list of keywords to work on when you do not have a direction. For example, if you just know that you’ve to write about cars, you will type car services in the box.
The tool will then come up with keyword clusters that you can consider to make your website more relevant and fetch traffic from search engines.
6. Cora Outreach Tool
The Cora Outreach Tool is an essential part of the SurferSEO platform. It’s a great way to help you generate on-page roadmaps for potential clients. And with the help of this tool, you’ll be able to hit your clients with an HTML email that has the report embedded in it.
And this isn’t a regularly available feature on the SurferSEO platform. There is also a Cora outreach tool that you can use. And most of the digital marketing agencies would love to use it too.
7. Schema Metrics
Surfer SEO is an excellent content optimization tool. It allows you to create organic links for your website. The product also has a metric that measures the popularity of the page. The name of this metric is “Schema Metrics”.
The Schema Metrics are:
- The number of times your page was used as a link on other web pages.
- The number of times your page has been shared on social media.
- The number of tweets or retweets about your page.
- The number of likes or shares on Facebook for your page.
- The number of LinkedIn shares for your page.
- The number of Pinterest pins for your page.
8. Word Feature
Surfer SEO will analyze the content based on different rules. It also analyses the top organic competitors crunching data from a top page. When you are doing a comparison, it auto-generates guidelines for content fixes, and you as well as evaluating your website against competitors’ websites.
Since it is a real-time-based tool, Surfer SEO gives you instant results for the online search.
What does SurferSEO do?
The first parameter that it analyses are the text length. The rule for this parameter is that your content should not be less or more than 2000 words. It will also analyze the number of headings and images. The rule for this parameter is that there should be a maximum of 3 headings and 2 images per page.
SurferSEO BETA Features
The beta version of SurferSEO comes with 4 additional features. It also includes common backlinks functions and a few others. However, Cora does not come with any new features in its beta version.
And it seems like they are going to take a bit longer to understand their user’s needs and implement new features to their platform. But in terms of functionality, SurferSEO is superior.
SurferSEO comes with a total of 4 additional features. They include:
1) Backlink checker-
This function allows you to find links from other sites that go to your website. It also shows the quality and popularity of those links, as well as how they are related to your website. These results can then be used to find the best and most popular backlinks for you.
2) Site explorer-
This function allows you to search for websites that are related to your own website but might not be linking back to it. Sites like these can then be targeted as well as the ones that already link out to you regularly.
3) Topic explorer-
This function finds articles that are related to your own content but were not written by you. These types of articles can then be used to benefit your website in a number of ways.
4) Social media search-
This function finds social media profiles that are similar to your own social media business accounts. It also finds links from other sites that have been shared to those accounts. This can then be used as a way to build new businesses or expand your current business relationships.
SurferSEO Review – Pros & Cons
SurferSEO Pros (The Advantages)
- Comfortability for the consumer
- It will check your article for over 500 different ranking factors.
- Surfer analyzes the top SERP result and generates a template for your post, allowing you to write SEO-friendly material.
- It’s compatible with Google Docs as well as the WordPress Editor.
- This tool will help you find long-tail keywords that are simple to rate.
- The Content Planner tool will assist you in generating a large number of blog post ideas relevant to your main keyword.
- You’ll get live chat help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at an affordable price.
SurferSEO Cons (The Drawbacks)
- Lists of bullets don’t act as well.
- My Grammarly Chrome extension does not fit with it.
- The right side of the editor actually has no toggle.
- The NLP functionality is not included in the Surfer SEO basic plan.
- There is no free service available.
Surfer SEO is an excellent on-page research tool that costs $29 a month. Higher-tiered plans cost $59+ a month, based on how much you’ll need to be using Surfer’s functions.
The monthly pricing choices are as follows:
The simple package is better for you if you write fewer than 25 articles a month since it includes 25 Content Editor credits.
This package is also really cost-effective for all. It will just set you back $59 a month. However, the main disadvantage of this plan is that it does not include NLP research.
This proposal includes the following items:
- Analyzer for SERPs (15 queries per day).
- Editor of Content (25 queries per day).
- Backlinks and Search Engine Visibility (25 queries per day).
- Researching Keywords (Unlimited).
- Analysis of Natural Language Processing (0 queries per day).
If you write more than 25 and less than 100 articles a month then the Pro package is great for you just because this deal comes with 100 Content Editor Credits.
This package is also really cost-effective for all. It’ll cost you just $99 a month.
This proposal includes the following items:
- Analyzer for SERPs (50 queries per day).
- Editor of Content (100 queries per day).
- Backlinks and Search Engine Visibility (100 queries per day).
- Researching Keywords (Unlimited).
- Analysis of Natural Language Processing (50 queries per day).
If you write over 100 articles a month, the Pro package is ideal for you just because it includes 300 Content Editor Credit.
This package is also really cost-effective for all. It will set you back $199 a month.
This proposal includes the following items:
- Analyzer for SERPs (100 queries per day).
- Editor of Content (300 queries per day).
- Backlinks and Search Engine Visibility (300 queries per day).
- Researching Keywords (Unlimited).
- Analysis of Natural Language Processing (150 queries per day).
- White labeling should be recorded.
Looking forward to purchasing but still hesitating? Here is what people think about it. So, click on the blue button below to get your SEO-optimized content for your best-performing website.Get SurferSEO Now
How to start using SurferSEO?
Starting with SurferSEO is not that complicated. But still, here we are with steps you need to follow to come up with your perfect SEO-optimized content. Now, read on and find out how to begin using SurferSEO, the king of SEO content creation:
- You need to go to the SurferSEO website.
- Select the login or sign-up button.
- Select a plan and go to the billing information
- Once you do that, you will go to the dashboard.
- There you go, you have all your functions right there.
How to use the Content Editor?
The content editor is one of the most amazing tools you can use via SurferSEO. It helps you produce excellent content for better search results. So, you need to follow these steps.
- Click on the ‘Content Editor’ on the upper menu of your dashboard.
- You will see this page.
- Now, type in your keyword in the search box.
- Below it, there are settings about your target audience, usability, Native language system, and other settings. Arrange that as per your preference.
- Now, hit the ‘Create Content editor’ button.
- It will take some time to create the editor.
- Once it is ready, click on the box and you will land on your content editor.
- There you have your keyword heading and below it can write or copy/paste your existing content.
- On the right side, you will have your content meter that shows your great your content is going to be once you post it.
- This right side will have everything you need to follow.
- It will show you how many headings you must have.
- Like in this one, you can have between 3800 to 4441 words to perform the best on Google.
- Besides, it shows how many images, paragraphs, and anything you need to make your content the best.
- Down there, you will have all the ideas of not just your main keyword but your relevant keywords as well.
- It shows how often you must use each keyword.
- Having a score of 70 on your editor meter is outstanding. But obviously, having more is the best. It should not be below 60 that’s for sure.
- Here is the exciting part, if you click on the setting button in the top right corner, you will have more things to explore.
- You can see what your competitors have on their content on the same keyword. That way, you can take ideas and make your content unique and more accurate.
- Down there, you will see the content structure option that shows how you can probably construct your content using the editor’s advice. You can adjust the no. of words, paragraphs, images, and headings. That way, you can create your perfect and valuable content.
- The terms and questions section is what you need to write reader-ready content. It shows what people are searching for related to your keyword. It helps you create the perfect content for your readers with information they are looking for.
SurferSEO Customer Support
SurferSEO is a platform designed to help users with their online marketing endeavors. It offers users a wide variety of features, including tools for website optimization, search engine ranking, and backlinking.
If you’re unsatisfied with the product after using it for 7 days, you can contact the support team, who will process your refund request. This demonstrates SurferSEO’s commitment to providing quality products and services to its clients.
Ease of Use
After you launch Surfer SEO, it is straightforward to use. You just type in the keyword, domain name, or URL of what you are analyzing and hit enter on your keyboard. Next, you can simply use the intuitive user interface to analyze your chosen data. It is smooth while using Surfer SEO for search engine optimization purposes.
Surfer SEO is free to use! You can even try out the tool. So, if you are searching for a good search engine optimization tool, you should try this one out.
1. Launch the tool
2. Type in a keyword, domain, or URL and hit enter
3. Use the intuitive user interface to analyze your chosen data
4. Enjoy smoothness while analyzing your search term for SEO purposes
Alternatives of SurferSeo
MarketMuse is a tool that helps you create post outlines and executive summaries, optimize the content, analyze the content gaps, etc. It is an AI-powered tool that uses algorithms and machine learning to help you with your content planning.
In the applications section of the dashboard, you will find features like research, compete, optimize, questions, and connect.
This is a great tool to use when doing research on a topic. It will come up with suggestions for popular and long-tail keywords in that particular industry, giving you an idea of what people are searching for when they go online. This is also helpful in understanding the market mindset better.
Pros of MarketMuse
- MarketMuse is an excellent tool for researching keywords and what people are searching for online. This is also helpful in understanding the market mindset better.
- It’s quick and easy to use.
- It might not always give you the most number of keywords, but it will give you some of the best suggestions.
- This tool will help you determine the best keywords you should target for better search engine optimization.
- It’s also an important tool when doing competitor research because it will give you suggestions on what keywords your competitors are targeting.
SEMrush is an all-inclusive online marketing toolset that can help your business succeed. It has several apps, including SEO, advertising, content marketing, social media, and competitive research. Each app has various features that can help you improve your marketing efforts.
However, there are a few drawbacks to consider when using SEMrush. One such drawback is its price tag – it’s one of the most expensive tools on the market. Additionally, it can be challenging to figure out how to use all of the features in SEMrush without spending some time learning about them.
SEMrush is so far the most complete tool on the market. It has more features than any other tool I’ve used.
There are a few drawbacks to consider when using SEMrush, however. One of these drawbacks is its cost – it’s one of the most expensive tools on the market. Additionally, it can be challenging to learn how to use all of the features in SEMrush without spending some time learning about them.
Pros of SEMrush
- Being able to do everything from keyword research and identifying competition to running a campaign in one place is a huge time saver.
- Users who receive the free trial also get an opportunity to better understand all their SEMrush has to offer.
- The library of complementary items can appeal to agencies and companies with needs other than just SEO.
Ahrefs is a competitor research and SEO tool that provides the most extensive backlink index. It features auto-crawling, site explorer, rank tracker, and a lot more for a reasonable $99/month price.
The index includes over 3 billion domains and 110 million unique URLs. You can also use this tool to monitor your competitors’ SEO methods, backlinks, keywords, and other factors.
If you’re serious about improving your site’s SEO, you’ll need a good backlink and keyword research tool.
For instance, it does feature an auto-crawl function that gives you all the information of crawled pages, including anchor text, page rank, redirected URLs, and so on.
You’ll be very impressed with the site explorer function because it gives you a complete list of all your competitors’ backlinks – even those that are hard to get.
Pros of Ahrefs
- Ahrefs is a powerful and expansive keyword research tool.
- Ahrefs crawls sites and the internet to provide accurate and up-to-date data on your keywords.
- Its domain comparison and monitoring tools give you an in-depth look into your competitors, while its keyword recommendations help you find new opportunities for ranking.
- With an incredible crawling capacity that’s both site-specific and internet-wide, this software has what you need to take your keyword management to the next level.
If you’re a small business owner who is struggling to manage their content marketing strategy, then this article will be able to help.
ContentBot is a fully automated content creation tool that allows customers to produce their own unique piece of content by simply entering relevant data. There are many different templates, such as social media post templates, article templates, listicle templates, etc. And so on.
Just pick a template, and ContentBot will write you a custom piece of content with your data inserted. It’s as simple as that! These articles are designed to be highly shareable and easily promotable on social media, so business owners can use them as a practical part of their growth strategy.
However, if you’re a business owner who wants to produce your own unique content for social media, then this article is perfect for you.
Pros of ContentBot
- ContentBot is available in both desktop and mobile versions
- No need for you to copy your content in another application when you need to check it for plagiarism.
- Get live chat support, plus a maximum of 5 high-quality articles per day
- Free trial available – our word processor features the most comprehensive plagiarism checking and article rewriting mechanism on the market.
- Copywriting tool that covers both short and long-form content
- It’s all-around and feature-rich, so it’s perfect for any project.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Surfer SEO, and how does it work?
Surfer SEO is a cloud-based on-page automation tool that can help you rate your post on Google’s first page by contrasting it to the top-ranked blogs for over 500 rating variables.
What is the price of Surfer SEO?
Surfer SEO pricing starts at $29 per month, making it accessible and affordable for everybody.
Is Grammarly supported in the Content Editor?
Grammarly and Text Editing can also be used at the same time. If you have the Grammarly extension installed, it will begin working in the content editor, as well as in Surfer whenever a Google Doc is made.
Is it possible to purchase credits rather than updating my subscription?
Surfer does not currently offer the ability to buy additional points. However, in order to obtain feedback from our customers, we are considering allowing subscribers to purchase points without updating to a higher plan.
Will I still be able to access my questions if my subscription expires?
Irrespective of the type of membership you currently have, you have full access to all previous drafts and SERP analysis while your membership is working. After your subscription expires, you’ll have read-only access to your profile and won’t even be able to do anything about your previous SERP analyses or Material Draft.
Where does Surfer take data from?
Surfer has its own crawlers that feed real-time data into the platform for SERP Analyzer and Content Editor searches. This implies not only do you get an analysis of what keywords are being used on web pages located there but also how those search terms may be changing over time as well!
Does Surfer provide API?
No, it doesn't.
What is SEO surfing?
Using Surfer, you can quickly and easily analyze the first page SERPs for your target keyword. The tool will tell if there are any on-page errors that might hurt ranking in Google search results such as duplicate content or malnutrition sentences--and it provides suggestions about how best to fix them!
Is Surfer compatible with Shopify?
Surfer is a program that can be used to make the output of any website look more professional. It's being used by marketers and online businesses alike, as it improves e-commerce pages in just one simple click!
Is the Surfer Chrome Extension worth using?
Google Docs is a great way to maximize your productivity and avoid copy-pasting between programs. The Surfer Chrome extension will allow you instant access to on-page recommendations, speeding up the process in an immense manner!
Is there an affiliate program for Surfer SEO?
The affiliate program is an excellent opportunity to make money without spending any effort. You just need to share your link and sit back while the customers come knocking on your door!
Is SEO surfer free?
Keyword Surfer is a free extension that allows you to see search volumes directly in Google search results. It does not show any ads or collect data about your browsing habits, so feel safe using it!
Which SEO software is the best?
Semrush, SE Ranking, Ahrefs are some of the best SEO software in the market today.
There is no end to the tools and possibilities in SEO. There is more content that you should be checking out after reading this SurferSEO review.
Do share your thoughts about the SurferSEO review in the comments.
- Best SimilarWeb Alternatives
- SEMrush review – Why it is the best of all SEO tools in 2023
- SEO PowerSuite Review: Swiss-Army-Knife for SEO
- Best SERP Tracking Tools
SurferSEO Review 2023 Conclusion: Should You Try It?
Surfer SEO is the best option for information SEOs looking for an on-page tool that is both easy to use and accessible, with pricing starting at $29 per month. It took a bit of time to recognize the potential of their web audit as well as other features.
Surfer SEO is an excellent tool for bloggers and SEOs who are searching for an information tool that can assist them in writing completely SEO optimized posts and allows them to tweak their material by contrasting it to top SERP performance in order to improve their rating.
It has a very user-friendly interface and will check your report for over 500 ranking factors. I’ve always used Surfer SEO for the past 3 to 4 months and am very pleased with the results.
This is particularly true for on-page SEO tools, which are by their very nature difficult, but Surfer managed to build an item with that kind of a great design that previous on-page tools are now trying to compete on user satisfaction.Get SurferSEO Now